The food conformity declarations and data sheets for the iglidur® I10-PL can be found in the download area.Selective laser sintering material: iglidur® I10-PL
With iglidur I10, a chemical-resistant laser sintering material was developed that is characterised by high ductility and low moisture absorption.
Due to its food conformity, iglidur I10 is also interesting for applications in the packaging and food industry.
iglidur I10 is an ideal material for weight-saving functional components with elastic properties.When to use it?
When not to use it?
- For high demands on chemical resistance
- When the application requires a food-compliant material
- For elastic component properties
- For applications under water or with high humidity (→ iglidur I8-ESD)
- When components with ESD properties are required (→ iglidur I8-ESD)
- For all types of applications where low friction and high wear resistance are important
- When components with high mechanical strength are required, especially gear applications (→ iglidur I3-PL)
- When the long-term application temperature is higher than 60 °C (→ iglidur I3-PL)