The food conformity declarations and data sheets for the iglidur® I151-PF can be found in the download area.
Easy to process, abrasion-resistant filament for printing food-compatible components in blue
The tribo-filament iglidur I151 is suitable for printing components with high wear resistance, as the material is enriched with solid lubricants. It was specially developed for use in the food and packaging industry: the printed components have food conformity according to FDA and EU Regulation 10/2011 and the blue colour ensures the required optical detectability. iglidur I151 is also an all-rounder material, because thanks to its good mechanical specifications (strength, toughness, layer adhesion) it is suitable for most applications and 3D printers. It can be processed just as easily as standard PLA and PETG filaments. iglidur I151 has comparable mechanical specifications as iglidur I150, by far the most frequently used igus filament. There are only restrictions in the maximum permanent application temperature of 65°C and for highly dynamic applications. With the Bonding agent for tribofilaments
iglidur I151 can be processed on conventional print bed surfaces (e.g. surfaces (e.g. glass). When to use it?
When not to use it?Adhesive film for the print bed
- If the application requires a food grade material according to FDA or EU 10/2011
- When an optically detectable material is sought
- For applications with low or medium surface speeds (safe up to 0.2m/s, test for higher speeds).
- If you are looking for an easy to process tribo-filament that can be processed on any 3D printer
- If I have a 3D printer without a heated print bed
necessary with non-heated print bed.
Please observe the processing instructions for the iglidur I151-PF 3D print filament in the download area. Learn more about 3D printing with high-performance polymers at igus